The Hubert-Herrens insurance office in Eupen has entrusted us with the refurbishment of its new offices!
The project consisted of fitting out and furnishing a surface area of approximately 200 m2 including :
- a reception and waiting area
- an open office space for 5 employees and customers
- offices for the management
- a printing area
The client's main concern was that the workspace design should reflect a pleasant and modern atmosphere, within a reasonable budget and subject to several constraints. In particular, the employee office area was to be used as a reception and meeting area for visitors, while taking into account the acoustic constraints of an open space.
After consideration and consultation with the client, we opted for :
- modern furniture with straight, clean lines from our partner Frezza
- ergonomic, sober and comfortable seats from Dauphin (employee seats) and Marte (visitor seats)
- blue and orange acoustic screen panels from our partner Buzzispace, in the company's colours, to "isolate" employees when they are not in meetings
- acoustic wall panels also reflecting the company's visual identity to brighten up the working environment!